Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thursday January 8, 2009

WOW! IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

LIFE is full of a series of "little bunny trails" that can be alot of fun, alittle frustrating, go no-where, very annoying, but always a lesson to be learned and a "personality" that will drink from a glass half-full, half-empty, glass or plastic, or skip the glass all together and drink right out of the jug!

For soooo very long I had a dream of having a website, where I could post my poems, inspirational messages, and provide a place where people could come, relax, be themselves, and feel the love of Jesus Christ. I think we all need a place where we can go and shut the world out for alittle while. When we find that place we can begin to laugh and renew our spirit and can be creative again. I have friends who are very rich and friends who are very poor like me. The rich never have enough and the poor never have enough. I like this scripture alot:LET THE WORD OF CHRIST DWELL IN YOU RICHLY AS YOU TEACH AND ADMONISH ONE ANOTHER WITH ALL WISDOM, AND AS YOU SING PSALMS, HYMNS AND SPIRITUAL SONGS WITH GRATITUDE IN YOUR HEARTS TO GOD. AND WHATEVER YOU DO, WHETHER IN WORD OR DEED, DO IT ALL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS, GIVING THANKS TO GOD THE FATHER THROUGH HIM. ~COLOSSIANS 3:16-17

I know very little about the computer so I know this will not be as easy as it may seem.
But before I get frustrated by trying to figure things out and I loose my christian nature and take on a new language #*+!#*++, I want to take this time to welcome you to AN ANGEL ON MY FRONT PORCH. Your visit is sooo very important to me and I pray you will take the time to let me know you stopped by
.
This is my very first post and I am sure when I reach my 100th post I will look back and laugh at my primitive beginnings.
I have alot of exciting plans for the future....I am designing the Topper for my blog....or I think some call it the heading....(I'm still learning the language)....I have some crafting tips I would love to share, a few decorating tips, discuss our pets, and lots of little contests. But foremost it is not really about me but spreading the love of my LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST.

As you get to know me and my family I will share the many miracles of GOD that we have had in our life.
On December 10, 2008 our 32 year old beloved, only daughter completed radiation and chemotherapy for cancer...the 2nd time in her life.
When she was first diagnosed this time the LORD gave me the scripture:

"I WILL GIVE YOU BACK YOUR HEALTH AND HEAL THY WOUNDS," SAITH THE LORD.
~JEREMIAH 30:17

BE BLESSED
debbie





At AN ANGEL ON MY FRONT PORCH, "PRAYER" IS VERY IMPORTANT. MYSELF, AND MANY PRAYER WARRIORS PRAY EVERY DAY OVER PRAYER REQUESTS. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF PRAYER OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS NEED OF PRAYER PLEASE LEAVE ME A MESSAGE.....

AMY......continued restoration and healing from radiation
SHERRY...good results with new insulin and relief of neuropathy
PEGGY...continued healing of muscles from fall
BRANDON...safety in Kuwait
DORIS AND RICHARD...continued restoration of health
PATRICIA...restoration of circulation and heart
TERRY...peace and love of the LORD, family and friends as she deals with death of husband
JANICE...rehabilitation follwing a stroke
SALLY...complications with radiation to throat
IRENE...complications with muscle and tendon not holding shoulder in place
TED...diabetes
TED...bone spur on heel
SUE...sore from car wreck but no broken bones...has bad back
LORAINE...will not have fear of driving following car wreck
JOHN TRAVOLTA AND FAMILY...death of 16 year old son
ROBBI, JEFF, CHRISTEN, CAROL, KRISTI, TAMARA, MR. AND MRS. SPARKS, SHELIA, PHILIP, T.J., JESSIE, JOHN,MONTE,TAWNA, TOM,RICH, MEGAN, LEILA, MISTY, LAURIE, TAMMY, DAVID, JEANNE
PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERASULEM

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweet Debra,

    Welcome to the world of blogland!...I am sure you will be so fullfilled from the joy having a blog can bring you and our world is more precious because of someone as delightful as you has entered it :) Have Fun!

    LisaJanelle
    www.warmheartcozyhome.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!!! I'm so excited for you and look forward to reading what the Lord is doing in your life. God bless you. YOU are a beautiful, wonderful, precious woman of God. I feel blessed to know you.

    ReplyDelete

Your "Comments" are very important to me. Thank You for visiting "There's An Angel On My Front Porch."
Blessings
Angel Hugs
debbie