Wednesday, January 14, 2009

(P) is for Pink, Poodle, Princess, and Pretties

This is a few of my vintage jewelry pieces. I really thought I had more pink pieces than I could find, but a lot of my vintage pieces are either green or amber. I will save the green ones for March. The little lady with the poodle is one of my favorite thrift store finds for fifty cents. I know she is from my birth year.
My husband and I spent some time today filling out fraud papers. It seems that on Sunday someone used our Discover card spending $500.00 at an Apple store in Dallas, Texas. I almost had a stroke when the bank called...but they knew it was fraudulent...it seems it is a group of thieves who breached Discover card information and went on shopping sprees from Texas to Alabama....the bank had to spend a long time explaining to me how they could do such a thing when the cards were in our possession at all times...we had to fill out about 12 forms and now wait for our money to be refunded....at least I thank GOD we will get our money back but these people have no idea how much misery they can cause. If they put as much energy into creating a legal business as they did in stealing identities....they would be legal millionaires....and you can bet no one...no one would breech their business.

"But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness."
~HEBREWS 3:13

1 comment:

  1. love your vintage jewerly Debbie... and so sorry to hear about the fraud...

    problem with the people that steal from us... they DON'T CARE about the damage that they do. They have a sense of entitlement that THEY are owed, and we won't miss it...

    and the other problem, it is unlikely they will ever be caught and prosecuted! Amazing!

    at least your Discover Card people caught it early! Hope it gets cleared up soon! Dixie

    ReplyDelete

Your "Comments" are very important to me. Thank You for visiting "There's An Angel On My Front Porch."
Blessings
Angel Hugs
debbie