Friday, February 6, 2009

THANK YOU MICHELLE

THE DOOR BELL RANG...SAMMY WENT TO BARKING...ANDY PANDY WENT FLYING TO THE SUN ROOM AND MY HUSBAND TRIED TO MAKE IT TO THE DOOR JUST IN TIME TO WAVE TO THE MAIL LADY AND MY ANGEL RECEIVED THIS BEAUTIFUL PACKAGE ADDRESSED TO ME FROM:OMG...IT IS HERE...THE LONG AWAITED DAY ...HOORAY...MICHELLE'S BOX ARRIVED...EVERYTHING IN PERFECT ORDER...NOT ONE THING BROKE....I'M HAPPY....GIGGLY.... AND JUST KEEP LOOKING AT ALL THE TREASURES. LOOK CLOSELY MY SWEET SISTER SHERRY....
OOH LA LA....COME TO MAMA....LOOK IE IN THIS BOX...A VANILLA FOLDER STAPLED SHUT AND BULGING FULL OF PAPER GOODIES...VALENTINES...CARDS....STICKY NOTES.....I SEE THE BOX SHE SAID SHE DESIGNED AND IT WOULD BE SIGNED......AND IT SURELY IS

I JUST DO NOT TAKE VERY GOOD PHOTOGRAPHS BUT THERE WAS A BAG OF IVORY BUTTONS ALL DIFFERENT SIZES...COW BUTTONS...RED BUTTONS...TIGER BUTTONS...A BAG OF EVERY KIND OF PAPER CLIP YOU COULD WANT...ROUND ONES...REGULAR ONES...JUST DIFFERENT SHAPES...VERY UNIQUE...A BAG OF WHITE TAGS WHICH MY DAUGHTER HAD NEEDED TO ATTACH TO HER JEWELRY SHE MAKES...SO SHE WAS EXCITED....BLUEBIRD CARDS...STICKY NOTES....I LOVE STICKY NOTES











I TRIED TO PUT EVERYTHING OUT ON MY LOVE SEAT FOR LIGHTING WAS GOOD...MY LOVE SEAT IS OFF WHITE WITH VERY TRANSPARENT SAGE GREEN FLOWERS AND YOU COULD NOT SEE THE BEAUTIFUL THINGS MICHELLE SENT...SO I PUT AN EMERALD GREEN THROW DOWN AND IT SHOWED ALL THE ITEMS....I TRIED TO GET EVERYTHING IN THE PICTURE BUT THERE WERE TOO MANY THINGS AND MY CAT ANDY PANDY HAD TO INSPECT EVERY ITEM




I WISH THIS HAD PHOTOGRAPHED BETTER...IT IS SO PRETTY AND VINTAGE AND DELICATE I CRIED...I LOVE IT SO...I REALLY AM A VICTORIAN AT HEART WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING, JOURNALS AND VALENTINES




THREE BEAUTIFUL VALENTINES.....I LOVE THE LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD ONE...WHEN MY SON WAS IN 9TH GRADE DRAMA HE PLAYED THE BIG BAD WOLF AND EVER SINCE I HAVE COLLECTED LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD BOOKS AND THINGS...MICHELLE HAD NO IDEA I COLLECTED LITTLE RED RIDING THINGS....THAT IS VERY SPECIAL AND I HAVE TWO CATS






BEAUTIFUL BRAND NEW WHITE BABY SHOES WITH YELLOW SOCKS.....MY HUSBAND THOUGHT THAT ~MOI~ AT 53 YEARS OLD HAD SOMETHING TO TELL HIM...I WOULD BE OUT IN A COMA...I SURE WOULDN'T TELL MICHELLE TO SEND A PAIR OF BABY SHOES TO TELL YOU SUCH HYSTERICAL NEWS....AT THE TOP OF THE BABY SHOES IS BEAUTIFUL WHITE RIBBON...RED RIBBON...AND YOU CAN SEE ONE OF EIGHT GLASS CANDLE HOLDERS...SO VERY PRETTY




BEAUTIFUL BUTTONS AND 7-UP BOTTLE CAPS...YOU CAN KIND OF SEE THE TWO RED VINTAGE VASES....AND A BAG OF RED SPARKLES...I AM A GLITTER GAL...MY HUSBAND SAYS IF YOU STAY TOO STILL AROUND HERE YOU WILL BE GLUED WITH FRINGE, DECOUPAGED AND GLITTERED.....I'M LIKE A CROW...I LIKE SHINY THINGS. THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHELLE.



A BEAUTIFUL BOX THAT SHE DESIGNED AND IT IS SIGNED.....I AM SORRY THE PICTURE IS BLURRY...THE COLORS ARE SO VIBRANT AND PRETTY.....every year my sister gives the Birthday Parties for her grandchildren. The year I was visiting it was Destiny's birthday...and she gave her a pool party. She designed the little thongs and I colored them in for invitations...I am almost certain we saw this design at the party store...who would have ever known I would meet the designer and win the signed box.....wow...





This is a virtual bouquet of "Thank You" Flowers, Michelle, until your real Thank You arrives in the mail. What a "blessing" you are my friend. If you have not stopped by Michelle's Beautiful Blog and looked at all her beautiful art work...please do. She is so very talented.....AND YOU WILL BE BLESSED!! Her Blog site is: michellepalmerart.blogspot.com





As I have shared with so many of you I am new to the blogging world and in such a short time I have met some really awesome women with "BEAUTIFUL" blogs...my life is truly blessed, every day I come to this blog and read your comments. Each day is like opening a present ...a Bluebird wrapped in such delightful packages...even on the sad days we will cry and pray with each other but with the love of Christ we will make it through.



PLEASE be assured with all the kidding and joking that goes on....prayers for your loved ones go up to the Father every day, several times a day. Praying for others is something I take very seriously...and my prayer is that when you leave There's An Angel On My Front Porch that you have been inspired in some small way and felt the love of God....and that you will certainly come back and visit.


Blessings



debbie













7 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    that is really wonderful, all those sweet little gifts you got. Congrats and have a great week-end. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My-O-My you know how to say thank you! :) So glad all arrived safe...and most of all~ that it made your day!
    Wishing you a WONDERFUL weekend~
    Have fun!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. great gifts! dont ya just love receiving packages?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an amazing package of goodies! How fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I adore these valentines! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I read your profile and I can see we have much in common!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Hello Debbie, So nice of you to visit my blog, I love meeting new friends:)
    You have a very nice blog. . warm and inviting. . so I will be back to visit you again.
    God Bless and have a great week:)
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie!
    I felt like I got to open your prezzies with you!
    WHOOhOOOO WHAT A PACKAGE!!! I laughed outloud at OOOHLALA COME TO MAMA! heehehahoaaoaooo Bet your heart was pounding so hard!!
    I also thought it was funny that your hubby KNOWS what decoupage is?* you DEFINITELY are a true crafter for your man to know what that stuff is. haaa! Isn't glitter just the best? I'm so there* And your buttons are great and bottlecaps, and that vintage lacey looking valentine is marrrrvelous!
    I'm so excited for you! AND HAPPY TO MEET YOU DEBBIE! I love it here... it's beeeeautiful!
    Blessings and Holykisses!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

Your "Comments" are very important to me. Thank You for visiting "There's An Angel On My Front Porch."
Blessings
Angel Hugs
debbie