I am soooo very excited. I have received my first ....my very first...blog award from Koleen at
Thank you so very much Koleen.......I want to thank you and the ACADEMY.....LOL
HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. Put the LOGO on your post or blog
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great "ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE"
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the LOVE and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I started to just go down the list and nominate every BLOG I read every day. Because you are
all AWARD WINNING WOMEN.
NITA AT http://redtinheart.blogspot.com/
DEBORAH AT http://thepaintednest.blogspot.com/
MICHELLE AT http://michellepalmer.blogspot.com/
REBECCA AT http://justgiddy.typepad.com/
KELLY MARIA AT http://belleamebeautifulsoul.blogspot.com/
SUZANNE AT http://keislingwantland.blogspot.com/
CATHY AT http://hazelruthies.blogspot.com/
I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village
garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance that I should have been by
any epaulet I could have worn.
Thank You for stopping by for a visit. I wish you a Day filled with music and laughter.
Blessings to You
Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing?
and one of them shall not fall on the ground
without your Father, knowing it.