Tuesday, May 4, 2010

RICHIE AND MEGAN'S FLOWER GARDEN

XOXO...AMY...XOXO
ALWAYS  IN  OUR  HEART







MY  SON  SENT  US  PICTURES  OF  THEIR  FRONT  FLOWER  GARDEN.

MEGAN,  HIS  WIFE  AND  RICHIE  HAVE  CLAIMED  THEY  DON'T

HAVE  A  "GREEN  THUMB"


BUT  THIS  SPRING  IS  A  LITTLE  DIFFERENT.   THEIR  THUMBS  ARE  A

TAD  GREEN.   I  TOLD  HIM  I  WOULD  DO  A  POST  ABOUT  THEIR

FLOWERS.    THEY  HAVE  A  HUGE  FRONT  PORCH  AND  RICHIE

HAS  ALWAYS  WANTED  A  CHURCH  PEW  FOR  THE  FRONT  PORCH.


THEIR  HOUSE  CONTINUES  TO  BE  "FOR  SALE"  AND  HE

HAS  TO  BE  AT  HIS  NEW  JOB  ON  JUNE  14,  2010.

HE  FOUND  OUT  YESTERDAY  WHAT  STATE  THEY  WILL  BE  MOVING  TO.

IT  MAKES  ME  SO  VERY  SAD  BUT  THEY  WILL  BE  THERE  ONLY  ONE

YEAR  AND  THEN  WE  DON'T  KNOW  WHERE  THEY  WILL  SEND  THEM.



WELCOME  TO  THE  RAGAN  HOME

THE  HOUSE  LOOKS  SMALL  FROM  THE  FRONT  BUT  IT  IS  QUITE  LARGE.

IT  HAS  AN  UPSTAIRS  AND  A  HUGE  BASEMENT  ALREADY  CONSTRUCTED

WITH  ROOMS.   HARD  WOOD  FLOORS  ARE  IN  EVERY  ROOM  BUT  THE  BATH-

ROOM  AND  KITCHEN.  IT  IS  JUST  SO  QUAINT ,  WARM,  AND  FULL  OF  LIGHT.


BEAUTIFUL  IRISES



I  LOVE,  LOVE  THE  VINTAGE  CEMENT  PLANTERS






THIS  IS  MY  FUR  BABY  GRANDDAUGHTER  "IZZIE"

SHE  IS  A  YORKIE.

I  HAVE  A  FUR  GRANDSON  WHICH  IS  "IZZIE'S"  HUSBAND.

HIS  NAME  IS  NOVA...CASSANOVA  THAT  IS

"IZZIE"  IS  WITH  CHILD(REN)

SHE  WILL  BE  DUE  TO  HAVE  MY  FUR  GREAT  GRANDCHILDREN

ABOUT  THE  THE  TIME  THEY  ALL  WILL  BE  MOVING.

IZZIE  AND  NOVA  STAY  HERE  WEDNESDAY  THROUGH

SATURDAY.......IT  STAYS  BUSY  BUT  CATS  AND  DOGS  ALL

GET  A  LONG  WITH  AN  OCCASIONAL  HISS.


PLEASE  REMEMBER  THE  PEOPLE  OF  TENNESSEE,  MISSISSIPPI,

AND  KENTUCKY.  THE  GRAND  OLE  OPREY,  WHICH  IS  FULL  OF

HISTORY  IS  NOW  FULL  OF  WATER.  MANY  PEOPLE  HAVE  DIED

IN  THIS  FLOODING.

THE  OIL  SPILL  THAT  IS  STILL  GUSHING  5,000  GALLONS  A  DAY.

ELISABETH  AND  ROY
LEILA  AND  KORBI
RUSS
CEEKAY
SHARON  AND  BARBARA
MARILYN 
COLETTE
DONNA
ROSE
ANASTASIA
TREY
TORRE
JOHN
PATRICIA
JEAN
LISA
HANNAH
RENEE
DOUG
LADY KATHERINE
PASTOR  MARNEY
MICHELLE
DENNIS
TED
SWEET  ANNIE
TAWNA
ERIC
WILL
CASS
 JOHNATHAN
DORIS AND  RICHARD
PAM
GINNY  AND  CLARENCE
JESSIE
CANDANCE
BRENDA
MAGGIE
THAT  RICHIE  AND  MEGAN'S  HOUSE  SALES
THAT  SHEILA,  OUR  QUINTESSENTIAL  MAGPIE'S  HOUSE  SALES

ALL  THE  PEOPLE  WITHOUT  JOBS
THOSE  WHO  HAVE  LOST  THEIR  HOMES  OR  ARE  ABOUT  TO
LOOSE  THEIR  HOMES
THOSE  WHO  ARE  LONELY  OR  HOME  BOUND



"AGAIN  I  SAY  TO  YOU,  THAT  IF  TWO  OF  YOU  AGREE  ON  EARTH

ABOUT  ANYTHING  THAT  THEY  MAY  ASK  IT  SHALL  BE  DONE

FOR  THEM  BY  MY  FATHER  WHO  IS  IN  HEAVEN."

~~MATTHEW  18:19





ANGEL  HUGS

EACH  ONE  OF  YOU  ARE  SPECIAL

THANK  YOU  FOR  VISITING  WITH  ME

TODAY.   I  ENJOYED  IT...I  HOPE  YOU

DID  TOO.

20 comments:

  1. It sure does look like a green thumb. Beautiful iris. Can't wait to see the little babies hopefully before they move.

    It is so sad the news of the past 10 days with the oil spill, floods and a NYC bomber. The oil spill is going to devastate our beaches and clean out tourism. Terrible the floods. Never seen such terrible flooding in Tennessee and he Grand Ole Opry. So sad. So glad they picked up someone responsible for the attempted bombing. Just too much going on lately.

    I hope you have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny!

    Now girly...is IZZIE and NOVA's human parents going to offer their offspring for sale? If sooooooo...can you please let me know? We have a 4lb yorkie (spayed) who has been longing for a girlfriend for soooooooooooo long now.

    You make me smile. Thinking of Miss Amy today as Mother's Day approaches. She's in heaven thinking of you...you know?

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little house - and yes, someone does indeed have a bit of a "green thumb!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ritchie and Megan did a beautiful job. I wish them luck in their endeavors, and may they always come home to mama! :) I moved to Texas for 8 years, but visited home twice a year. Now I'm back in NC, live only 1 1/2 hours from my parents. ~Randy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!! Your yorkie grand children are so sweet! I adore my Molly!! You are so very very sweet to have such a prayer list! I will add them all to mine!
    Hugs and prayers, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie,
    Richie and Megan's house and gardens are beautiful!!! I love Irises and the concrete planters are gorgeous. I will keep them in prayer that their home will sell quickly. This is a tough time to try and sell a home but we know that all things are possible with God. Blessings my friend. Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely, lovely old-fashioned house. I can't believe someone hasn't snapped it up yet. The flowers are so cheerful -- I love those old-timey planters too.

    Izzie sure is a cutie. I have always wanted a lil' doggie but somehow always rescue the big stinky kind of ol' dogs...I love 'em but they sure are LARGE and IN CHARGE around here.

    Those poor people getting flooded out -- it's just crazy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Their house looks nice and they do have a green thumb. I hope it sells fast, but I know you are going to miss them. Why are they moving and will they come back? I know this is another loss for you too.
    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie, I think their green thumbs are showing. Their flowers look beautiful, and their house looks so charming! I hope mama has a safe baby delivery. I know a move will be stressful for her. Maybe she'll have the babies at your house! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your son's home, it looks very cozy. I hope he will still live close by to you and your husband......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Debbie. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. I am loving your idea for my vacant space. A pond would be so nice with a walk through garden. I will be thinking about this. I was wanting to put in a pond somewhere. Thanks. I will be making plans for it soon as it is beginning to grow so much grass and it will be hard to cut in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a green thumb to me!:) Moving can be hard on animals as well as humans. Thanks for stopping by. Yes, I feel very fortunate that I had no damage/flooding, but thousands were not so lucky.
    Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at those beautiful flowers, Debbie! I love them, and I love the cute little dog, too.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a sweet baby...looks sooo cute all cuddled up...thanks for the visit and sweet comments...I do think your fish need a new home..I built the pond myself, wasn't hard, go to a pond supplier and they will help you get everything you need, then start digging..lol..have a wonderful mothers day!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Their home looks wonderful. Such pretty flowers! Love your fur
    grandbaby. She is just precious! Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Mother's Day!

    Back Porch Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweetie...this is such a lovely posting. I do try to keep all of Blogland under a blanket prayer. I can't always remember names but I know HE knows who I am saying prayers for.
    I wish I could buy Richie's pretty house. I've always loved that style. I wish I could send you a big pot of my mom's chicken and dumplins...:)
    I can post the recipe. I've had quite a few ask so I will put it on my sidebar sometime this evening.
    Thanks so much for coming by today. I do think of you and Amy often..
    So much love to you,
    bj
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Debbie,
    God will bless your son

    everything happens in the right time...wait...faith
    have a nice MOTHERS DAY
    graceolsson.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Mother's Day and thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hello Debbie,

    They do have green thumb just looking at the flowers blooming :-) Flowers do make me smile. Izzie made me smile today too. She is just adorable!

    Having someone you love live far makes the missing part really terrible. BUt I pray that when that time comes, everything will be in order and that they have a safe travela nd smooth transition too.

    Mizpah,
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi good day! nice post great place for an event .. thanks for the idea. i think that it is also perfect p to have a special events on a garden . very impressive! . attraction of the plants and garden accessories such as windspinners and other garden accessories . very nature theme . anyways thank you i hope to read more post from you . my friends gonna love this !

    ReplyDelete

Your "Comments" are very important to me. Thank You for visiting "There's An Angel On My Front Porch."
Blessings
Angel Hugs
debbie