Sunday, April 18, 2010

THERE ARE THREE LITTLE GIFTS FOR YOU ON SIMPLY DEBBIE

XOXOXO...AMY...XOXOXO
ALWAYS  IN  OUR  HEART





APRIL  IS

HEAD,  NECK,  THROAT  AND  MOUTH

AWARENESS  MONTH.

PLEASE  CHECK  YOUR  MOUTH  DAILY

FOR  ANY  SORES,  WHITE  PATCHES,  ETC.

CHECK  YOUR  NECK  FOR  SWOLLEN  LYMPH

NODES,  DIFFICULTY  SWALLOWING,  A  HOARSE

VOICE  THAT  DOESN'T  GO  AWAY,  UNEXPLAINED

WEIGHT  LOSS,  AND  UNUSUALLY  PAINFUL

HEADACHES,  VERTIGO,  AND  A  GENERAL

FEELING  THAT  YOU  KNOW  SOMETHING  IS  NOT

RIGHT.  YOU  KNOW  YOUR  BODY  BETTER  THAN

ANYONE.  AMY  HAD  SEVERE  EAR  PAIN.


SQUAMOUS  CELL  GROWS  VERY  FAST  AND  IF

LEFT  UNTREATED  FOR  EVEN  5  WEEKS,  YOU

ARE  GIVEN  A  VERY  POOR  PROGNOSIS.

THAT  DOESN'T  MEAN  GOD  WON'T  GIVE  YOU

A  MIRACLE...PRAYERS  ARE  VERY  IMPORTANT.



ISN'T  HE  A  MAN  OF  DEEP  WISDOM.

HE  IS  THINKING  ABOUT  WHAT  WAS  SAID

AND  THAT  HE  IS  GOING  TO  HAVE  TO  CHECK

THE  MOUTHS  OF  ALL  HIS  CHILDREN.


MOST  OF  YOU  MAY  KNOW  BUT  SOME  OF

YOU  BEAUTIFUL  FOLLOWERS  MAY  NOT  KNOW

THAT  THE  FIRST  OF  JANUARY,  I  STARTED

ANOTHER  BLOG  CALLED

SIMPLY  DEBBIE


OR  YOU  CAN  GET  TO  IT  FROM  MY

PROFILE  PAGE.

MY  INTENTION  WAS  TO  HAVE  A  BLOG  ABOUT

MY  JOURNEY  WITH  JESUS  AND  MY  BELOVED

AMY  WATCHING  OVER  ME  FROM  HEAVEN.

I  TRIED  TO  DO  PINK  SATURDAY  FROM  BOTH

BLOGS  BUT  IT  WAS  JUST  TOO  TIME  CONSUMING.

THE  REASON  I  MENTION  IT  TODAY  IS  BECAUSE

ON  MY  PINK  SATURDAY  POST  YESTERDAY  I

POSTED  3  OF  MY  VINTAGE  POSTCARD  COLLECTION

2  OF  THEM  ARE  100  YEARS  OLD  AND  ONE  IS  DATED

1920.  THEY  ARE  "FREE"  TO  RIGHT  CLICK  AND  SAVE

AS.  I  WANTED  TO  TELL  YOU  BECAUSE  "YOU",  THAT

FOLLOW  THIS  BLOG  ARE  VERY  IMPORTANT  TO

ME  ALSO.

I  HAVE  OVER  200  THAT  I  HAVE  COLLECTED

OVER  THE  YEARS  SO  I  WILL  BE  POSTING

SOME  MORE.

THANK  YOU  FOR  BEING  SUCH  GOOD  FRIENDS.



PLEASE  PRAY  FOR:

LORETTA'S  MOTHER (FROM  UNDER  THE  WILD
CHERRY  TREE)
ROY  AND  ELISABETH...THERE  IS  A  LITTLE  BEAR
ON  MY  SIDE  BAR  RECEIVING  CHEMO  THERAPY
AND  IT  HAS  THEIR  NAME  ON  IT...(PLEASE  CLICK  ON 
THAT  PICTURE  AND  VISIT  ELISABETH'S  BLOG
THEY  NEED  SUCH  ENCOURAGEMENT)

COLETTE  GAUTHIER--PLEASE  SEND
ENCOURAGEMENT CARDS TO
714 WHITNEY   PLACE
ST. LOUIS, MI.


(THIS  IS  COLETTE'S  PICTURE)
PLEASE  PRAY  FOR  ALAURA  AS  HER  BROTHER
SUDDENLY  PASSED  AWAY...SHE  SAID  HE  WAS
JUST  A  FEW  YEARS  OLDER  THAN  HER

PLEASE  PRAY  FOR  MY  SON  RICHIE
AND  DIL  MEGAN...THEY  ARE  TRYING  TO
SELL  THEIR  HOUSE  AS  HE  WILL  BE
TRANSFERRED  IN  MAY  (I  MAY  HAVE  TO
JUST GO WITH THEM)

PLEASE  PRAY  SHEILA, OUR MAGPIE  SELLS
HER  HOUSE

MARY  CLARE
CARRIE
SHAUNA
LADY KATHERINE
TERRI
VANESSA
LEILA AND KORBI
SHARON
BEKAH
SWEET ANN
RUSS
TERESA
TREY
TORRE
SHEILA
SANDY
HOPE
JOHN
JESSIE
TED
BETTY'S SON
LORIE
JENNA
KRISTIE
CAROLE
JACKIE
CLYTIE
BETH
STACEY
ANASTASIA
GINNY AND HUSBAND CLARENCE
LYNN
CINDY-RECOVERING  FROM  SURGERY


WHAT  GOD  HAS  PLANNED  FOR  PEOPLE

WHO  LOVE  HIM  IS  MORE  THAN  EYES

HAVE  SEEN  OR  EARS  HAVE  HEARD.  IT

HAS  NEVER  EVEN  ENTERED  OUR  MINDS!

~I  CORINTHIANS  2:9







ANGEL  HUGS

THANK  YOU  FOR  SPENDING  A  PART  OF  YOUR

DAY  WITH  ME.  HAVE  A  BEAUTIFUL  WEEK!

15 comments:

  1. Hello Debbie,

    HHHmmmm silly silly me, I didn't realize that you commented using another blog. i just looked at the email address. Now, I will have to go and see too.

    I'm off right away :-)

    Mizpah,
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Debbie, your faith and your strength inspire me. Blessings, Cass

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always Debbie, thank you so much! You are an angel here on earth~
    ♥,Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this very important reminder to check our mouths, you're right, we know our bodies better than anyone, and nothing is too small to question.

    Blessings to you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the postcards you shared on Simply Debbie. Truly lovely images and the scans came out so good!

    HON cancer is getting more common and I'm glad you posted those warning signs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!
    Praying with you!
    Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never fail to bless and encourage my friend. Thank you for your lovely spirit and for sharing with us and the world...

    Love, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. You came by my blog on Pink Saturday - I found myself at this blog and will go to your pink post in a moment. I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter. It's a wonderful hope we have in Christ ... both here and now, then later. It's hard to be here when they are there. But that hope sure makes that easi-er. (Not easy, just easier.) WHat a beautiful black and white butterfly you posted. Lots of sobering things to think about. I'll see you in a minute over at your pink post. Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for reminding us to take care of ourselves - just went to the dentist today. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Debbie, that is a beautiful butterfly picture. Where is your son being transferred? Is he in the military?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Debbie for mentioning me and Clarence in your prayer requests. We are in such a financial mess it looks pretty grim. I know that I must trust and hope, but sometimes I just want to give up. God has taken care of us so far, so I need to keep my eyes and heart focused on that. You are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You must be proof that God has Angels on Earth Sweet Debbie... Your so awesome to share about your walk and more so about Our Sweet LORD Jesus Christ...Keep on keepin on with HIM..Because JESUS LIVES
    Big Iowa Hugs~~~Dena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Debbie-Thanks for sharing this post with us. I want you to know you are in my thoughts often and today I will be praying for you and asking the king of kings to bless you, give you strengh and comfort. Praisyk God for his plans and promises for us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just stopping by to see what's going on with you. Hope you're doing okay - don't see any 'recent' post here. THanks for your comments on my post about my cat (she insists). HOpe to "see" you soon! Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Your "Comments" are very important to me. Thank You for visiting "There's An Angel On My Front Porch."
Blessings
Angel Hugs
debbie