Wednesday, May 19, 2010

PLEASE JOIN KELEE KATILLAC IN PRAYER


XOXOXO...AMY...XOXOXO
ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS





TODAY  I  AM  DRIVING  AROUND  WITH  AN

URGENT  PRAYER  REQUEST  FROM 

KELEE  KATILLAC.

TO  READ  HER  ARTICLE  PLEASE  CLICK  ON:




SHE  WANTS  US  TO  EACH  ONE  JOIN  IN

PRAYER  TONIGHT  TO  FIND  A  SOLUTION

TO  CONTAIN  AND  STOP  THE  OIL  SPILL

IN  THE  GULF  OF  MEXICO.


THERE  ARE  SEVERAL  WAYS  YOU  CAN  HELP

AND  I  CHOSE  TO  JOIN  HER  IN  PRAYER  FOR

30  MINUTES AT 7:00PM  TONIGHT.


THANK  YOU  SO  MUCH  KELEE.







OIL  IS  BEING  FOUND  ON  LOUISIANA, ALABAMA,

MISSISSIPPI,  AND  FLORIDA  BEACHES.

I  HEARD  A  MAN  ON  TV  THAT  WAS  BEING

INTERVIEWED  ON  MONDAY  SAY,  "IF  THE  OIL

WAS  STOPPED  TODAY,  IT  WOULD  TAKE  A  DECADE

TO  REPLACE  WHAT  HAS  BEEN  DESTROYED.  THE  OIL  IS

ALREADY  WASHING  A  SHORE  IN  THE  WETLANDS

OF  LOUISIANA."  THIS  IS  NESTING  SEASON.

THE  HOTELS  ARE  HAVING  MILLIONS  OF  CAN-

CELLATIONS, THE SHRIMP,  CLAM,  AND  FISHING

BOATS  ARE  SHUT  DOWN,  LITTLE  CAFES,  DINERS,

GIFT  SHOPS...IT  JUST  KEEPS  GOING  ON  AND  ON. 

PRAISE  REPORTS:

ROY  AND  ELISABETH:  ELISABETH  REPORTS
ROY  IS  OUT  OF  THE  HOSPITAL.  DID  NOT
HAVE  TO  HAVE  SURGERY  AND  WANTS  TO
CONTINUE  HIS  CHEMO  AT  THE  FIRST  OF
JUNE.  PLEASE  CONTINUE  TO  PRAY  AS
HE  HAS  LOST  30  LBS  IN  LESS  THAN  A  MONTH.
STAY  STRONG  ROY  AND  ELISABETH.

SHAUNA--THE  SURGERY  TO  REMOVE  THE  CANCER
FROM  HER  SPINE  WENT  VERY  WELL.  PRAYERS
ARE  STILL  DESPERATELY  NEEDED  FOR  STRENGTH
FROM  SURGERY  AND  FINANCES  THAT  WILL
HELP  THEM  GET  BACK  AND  FORTH  FROM
MD  ANDERSON  FOR  TREATMENT.  SHE  IS  A
FIGHTER.  STAY  STRONG  SHAUNA.

SHARON--HAS  FINISHED  WITH  CHEMOTHERAPY
AND  "IS  CANCER  FREE!"  OH  SWEET  JESUS  WE
PRAISE  YOUR  NAME  FOR  THIS  MIRACLE.  SHE
CONTINUES  TO  NEED  OUR  PRAYERS  FOR  A
MUCH  NEEDED  WEIGHT  GAIN

PRAYER  REQUESTS:

KATHERINELLEN --HER  BIL
HAS  CANCER  BUT  HE  SUFFERED  A
HEART  ATTACK.
MARILYN--CANCER
LEILA &   KORBI
TREY--MELANOMA
CEEKAY--CHEMOTHERAPY
MARTHA
JOSEPH--EWING  SARCOMA
NANCY--BREAST  CANCER
RENEE--UTERINE  CANCER
DENNIS--COLON  CANCER
RON--COLON  CANCER
DOUG--CANCER
HANNAH--CANCER
LADY  KATHERINE
STACEY
SWEET  ANNIE
ANASTASIA
BETTY'S  SON
NOELLE
BEKAH
PAT
JACKIE
CYNTHIA--HER  HUSBAND  PASSED
COLETTE--BREAST  CANCER  IN  BONES
MARY    CLARE--CANCER
SHERRY
RUSS
BERNIE
TED--EXTREMELY  HIGH  BLOOD  PRESSURE
AMBDEN
NELLIE  AND  JIM
SHARON  ANN
DAVID  &  KATHY
MICHELE
JOHN
GLORIA
TERRY
SALLY
JEAN
PATRICIA
JESSIE
CANDANCE
KACI B.
ERIC &  HIS  WIFE
LYNN
CASS
WILL
JANN
JENNY& CLARENCE
SANDY
SHEILA
GEORGE  KARL--THROAT  CANCER
TORRE
HOPE
KRISTIE
CAROLE
THE  PEOPLE  OF  TENNESSEE--SUCH  A  NEED
FOR  PEOPLE  WHO  HAVE  LOST  EVERY  THING
DUE  TO  THE  MASSIVE  FLOODING

I  WOULD  HAVE  POSTED  THIS  EARLIER  BUT

WE  HAD  QUITE  A  STORM  COME  THROUGH  EARLY 

THIS  MORNING  AND  WE  WERE  WITHOUT

ELECTRICITY  FOR  AN  HOUR.  MY  CAT  ANDY

IS  TERRIFIED  OF  STORMS.  WE  CALL  HIM  OUR

WEATHER  MAN  BECAUSE  HE  WON'T  LEAVE

OUR  SIDE  AN  HOUR  BEFORE  THE  STORM

COMES  AND AN  HOUR  AFTER  IT  LEAVES.

NOT  ANY  OF  OUR  OTHER  CATS  OR  DOGS

ARE  AFFECTED  THAT  WAY.  MORE  STORMS

THIS  AFTERNOON.




ANGEL  HUGS

THANK  YOU  FOR  JOINING  US  IN  PRAYER  FOR

THE  OIL  SPILL  IN  THE  GULF  COAST  TONIGHT.

IT  MAKES  ME  SO  HAPPY  YOU  SPENT  A

PART  OF  YOUR  DAY  WITH  ME.


I  AWOKE  THIS  MORNING  WITH

DEVOUT  THANKSGIVING

FOR  MY  FRIENDS...

THE  OLD  AND  NEW

~RALPH  WALDO  EMERSON

16 comments:

  1. This has been on my prayer list from the beginning. May God guide us as we try and clean up our land. We need His direction because only HE can heal it.

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister lives in Pensacola, fla. I continue to pray for all those listed here, and for those trying to clean up the oil spill in the gulf.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Mobile and believe me there is a constant eye on the Gulf. There is much being done but it is not enough. This is like David and Goliath but we all know how that turned out. Last night on the news they were telling how many animals have already died. Lots of turtles and birds of all kinds and at least a half dozen dolphins. BP has really bummed this one. The fines they have incurred already for this and other plants/sites is not nearly enough. They need to be run out of business. I will be joining you all in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The oily tragedy -
    Brought about by greed -
    Can only be fixed ...
    By a Greater Power, if we heed.

    My prayers to all of those affected by this horrible event. May God put his hand of blessing on our earth, and our friends affected by this disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Florida (on the other coast), but our coasts are precious to us. I plan on posting a link on my sidebar to this, Debbie, but I'll be praying with you.

    Sending you warm hugs...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, I love how you remember me as well as so many others in prayer, thank you so much.
    I too have these people on my prayer list, prayin for others also takes my mind off myself.....thank you dear friend, please stay warm and safe from the storms.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, I will be joining in prayer. It is so sad. Debbie could you remember my husband, Clarence in prayer? He fell on Monday and broke his hip. He had surgery that evening and is in horrible pain. He will be going to a rehab center on Fri, but his spirits are really low. He had a knee replacement last Fall and did fantastic. I think this is a lot harder to deal with. I am overwhelmed by all of this and could use the prayer support also. Thanks, ginny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for bringing us girls together to pray. To pray for the oil spills. And to pray for one another. Will do. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome post! I am here too!!
    Hugs and prayers, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Dear Debbie,
    My goodness how important our prayer time and where would we be without it. I too pray for the oil spill damage and God's direction in making everything right again. It will take time, prayer and patience, but let's pray HIS WILL be done.
    Thank you for sharing your attention to this and your prayer list.
    Also thank you for your kind comments and good wishes for my newest direction with MMP. You are such an encouragement and blessing to me.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Love to you, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. May God send many blessings upon you dear sweet Debbie. Thank you for remembering my sister in prayer and for getting others to remember her too.

    Thank you for your uplifting words.

    Shauna did have a better day yesterday. They increased her steroids a bunch and she was overcoming many of the symptoms that had been bothering her.

    God be praised.

    Much Love~
    Chasity

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbie, I don't know the answer to your question about new posts. I would try clearing your cache - in IE, go to Tools/Internet Options/Delete Temporary Files. In Firefox, go to Tools/Clear Recent History. After that, close and reopen your browser.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOu never tire Debbie. You are one amazing woman with a loving heart for everyone. Friends and even strangers are blessed to have known you.

    Yes, I too believe in prayers. That God hears us and knows what our heart needs. It is, first and foremost, the most important thing and that everything else will follow through.

    Mizpah,
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Debbie...thanks for stopping by....and thanks for all the prayers. Hope you are having a great week. And Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness Debbie, I am over whelmed with so many who need our prayers. I am going to ask our Lord to go to your list when I pray for all those who are suffering today.

    I wonder if you have to look for something that says 'NEXT' because Beverly's first page is full. I hope that works. smile.

    Thank you for the massive list who need our prayers Debbie.
    Have a happy Memorial Day weekend.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  16. My dearest Debbie..of course I will pray for everything you have posted. The power of prayer is a strong cord built between us and our Maker to give a healing balm for those in need. I will consider it an honor to fulfill your request.

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

Your "Comments" are very important to me. Thank You for visiting "There's An Angel On My Front Porch."
Blessings
Angel Hugs
debbie