Monday, June 13, 2011

STAY STRONG AND ALWAYS REMEMBER WHAT A SPECIAL PERSON YOU ARE


Hello  My  Friends.

God  Bless  each  one  of  you  for  staying

FAITHFUL  to  this  blog,  long  after  our

precious  Amy  left  for  heaven.


You  each  one  mean  the  world  to  me,

my  husband,  and  my  son  and  dil.

We  THANK  YOU!!!


What  some  of  you  may  not  know  is

on  last  Wednesday,  poof,  both  my  blogs

just  disappeared...they  were  gone.

I  fretted,  cried,  tried  to  find  out  why  and

notta  an  answer  anywhere  to  be  found.

I,  personally  think  you  would  have  an

easier  time  getting  hold  of  President

Obama  than  any  one  from  Blogger.  

Today,  I  was  looking  for  a  way  to

find  the  telephone  number  of  Blogger

and  Google.

I  WHINED.  I  MOANED.  I  CRIED  and

PRAYED  FOR  WISDOM.


I  started  a  new  blog:


Please  drop  by  and  sign  up  as  a

follower.  It  would  delight  me  so.

This  morning  I  was  just  pushing  buttons

and  all  of  a  sudden...GLORY  TO  GOD...

MY  2  BLOGS  WERE  BACK.

The  thing  that  makes  me  CRANKY  with

a  CAPITAL  C....is  not  a  single  one  of

my  post  photographs  will  show........

any  suggestions..........


PRAISE  THE  LORD...

THE  DALLAS  MAVERICKS  WON  LAST

NIGHT.  IT  WAS  GLORIOUS.

We  are  staunch  THUNDER  FANS,  but

when  Dallas  beat  us,  we  cheered

the  MAVERICKS  ON.

STAY  STRONG  AND  ALWAYS  REMEMBER

HOW  SPECIAL  YOU  ARE.

HAVE  A  BEAUTIFUL  WEEK

XOXO

Angel  Hugs

Simply  Debbie 

4 comments:

  1. So glad you got your blogs back, blogger has been giving everyone a hard time lately.
    Hope you are enjoying your summer, sending big hugs and many prayers.....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want blogwalking>> ..
    Your blog is very nice> ..

    and if you intend to visit the clay behind my blog is ok !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great stuff you have shared here and truly i enjoyed this post. Awesome lines.
    Domain name registration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

Your "Comments" are very important to me. Thank You for visiting "There's An Angel On My Front Porch."
Blessings
Angel Hugs
debbie